Air conditioning is a godsend in hot, humid climates like that experienced on the East Coast of South Africa, and in workspaces which experience high heat levels, like factories or restaurant kitchens. Centralised cooling systems, air conditioners not only allow us to control the temperature of a space, but also balance the humidity levels. Whether you need to cool down a residential, commercial or an industrial space, we have an energy-efficient cooling system for you! Chat to us…
The Benefits of Air Conditioning
Invest in air conditioning and feel the effects!
- Use the thermostat to control room temperature
- Trap dangerous toxins and allergens like dust particles, mould and fungus
- Control humidity levels to alleviate the symptoms of allergies and colds
- Reduce the presence of insects, parasites and other pests
- Promote comfort in homes, retail stores, restaurants, offices and other workspaces
- Improve air quality.
Talk to us about custom temperature control for your home, office or workplace…
Use Your Air Conditioner for Heating
Did you know that you can use air conditioners to warm up a room, too? Whether you’re feeling hot and sticky or chilly, you can use your air conditioner to keep things at a comfortable temperature. Here are the benefits of using your air conditioner for heating, rather than a heater:
- Heaters can overload electric circuits, particularly in older houses, and this can cause fires
- Another fire starter – materials placed too close to a heater, which can catch alight due to radiant heat
- Air conditioners are thermostat-controlled, so there’s no overheating or electricity wastage
- Air is distributed evenly around the room – no cold spots!
- Air conditioners can be set to turn on just before you wake up – no freezing when you get out of bed on cold, winter’s mornings!